In this LIVE Webcast, a panel of thought leaders assembled by The Knowledge Group will help the audience understand all the important issues and legal insights of the Revised Miscellaneous Tariff Bill under the American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act of 2016. Speaker John Peterson will provide an in-depth analysis of the recent developments, its implications and most of the critical issues surrounding this significant topic.
Key topics include:
- The Revised Miscellaneous Tariff Bill ("MTB") Process
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act of 2016
- Tariff Duties on Imported Products
- Risks and Legal Challenges
- Recent Developments
- Implications of the Reformed MTB Process
Please click here for a complimentary pass, courtesy of Neville Peterson LLP.